Pre-sale home Inspections
The Benefits of a Pre-sale Home Inspection
Home inspections are not only for buying a home. Home sellers can also have the peace of mind buyers get, by having a thorough certified home inspection before putting their house up for sale. Issues found at the last minute by a prospective buyer can prolong or even end the sale due to added expenses. The only solution is a thorough certified inspection done before putting the house on the market. This allows you to fix issues with your home before they become a problem by driving your asking price down.
This is what a Certified Pre-Sale home inspection can accomplish for you:
- Get a faster sale and more money.
- Eliminate any last minute issues that kill your deal.
- Making you aware existing and hidden issues, giving you the chance to address them.
- Protect yourself from over-inflated verbal buttered up estimates.
- We work with you to re-inspect the areas you have repaired.
- We supply you with 50 copies of our summary page for open house handouts.
- Reduce your liability with full disclosure.
- Provides possible buyers with the comfort of an unbiased 3rd party opinion.
- You can follow the inspector around during the inspection, unlike buyer’s inspection.